The Austrian Odilo Globocnik was in charge of Aktion Reinhard, the code name of the Nazi operation to exterminate the Jews in the Generalgovernment in Poland in the extermination camps of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka. In these camps, an estimated 1,7 million Jews were murdered. During his career, Globocnik often collided with other Nazi leaders for his self-willed attitude. He even was relieved of his function in the party in 1939 for corruption. Nonetheless, he enjoyed Himmlerís confidence and was given numerous functions and tasks within the SS.
- Beginning and end of his party career
- SS- und PolizeifŁhrer in the Lublin district
- Colonization plans of the SS.
- Aktion Reinhard
- Middle Eastern people with own religion that lived in Palestine. They distinguished themselves by their strong monotheism and the strict observance of the Law and tradition. During World War 2 the Jewish people were ruthlessly persecuted and annihilated by the German Nazis. . An estimated 6,000,000 Jews were exterminated.
- Abbreviation of a national socialist.